• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scales

i try not to weigh myself too often as your weight does fluctuate and if i had not lost as much as expected i would be disappointed so i try to get weighed either every week or every two you can tell with your clothes more, try not to get upset...just stay off for a while then it will be a shock xxx

ive always been a bit of a scale addict, I try not to weigh every day but its soooo hard! lol

it could yes, i know i shouldnt, but i cant change now.
liz x

I am making either sundays or mondays my weigh in day, depending what shift I am working....mind you went back to work today after three months off and no one noticed I had lost 19lb oh well when I have got to target they will notice the difference, they did say I looked well though...lol...xx

You need to have your husband hide them in between weigh in's, and if you cheat then he gets to punish you lol lol :8855::D

haha he would be the 1 getting punished:8855: his life wouldnt be worth living till he gave me them back to me as id have to hide the tv remote in exchange,he would back down 1st !!:)

liz xxx

My scales are still firmly in place on the bathroom floor, haven't had the nerve to get hubby to remove them yet, or maybe he just has n't had the nerve yet lol. I'm trying to convince myself I'll be much better off if I weigh myself just once a week but there is a little voice in my head that makes me step on them every time I go to the bathroom. Actually its quite interesting to see how our weight does fluctuate durin the day but can be soul destroying too.

Back