• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh scared and excited!

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Well I have done it! I've stayed away from those evil scales for a week since my by pass like you guys on here advised me.

I have been so tempted to hop on though.

I get weighed in the morning.

Oooohhhhhhhh!

Can't believe it's a week since I had my op, it's gone so quick. And my hEad hunger has not been half as bad today! So thanks for getting me through to this point you wonderful people.

Good luck!!!!!

Ooooooo Louby!!!! how exciting!! hope it goes well for you :) xxx

oosh!! have you hazard a guess yet?

Thanks Fuffs, not seen you on here for a bit. Are you ok hunni?
Love your new displapinball by the way! You look gorgeous.
XXX

What's a displapinball??? :confused:

you have donwell not getting on those scales lol... i was like every ten minutes at the beginning... fridays are my weigh in day too.... so i will be thinking of you when i stand on my scales in the morning.. good luck xx

oosh!! have you hazard a guess yet?

I feel like Iv'e lost some. but im not getting my hopes up cos I lost quite a bit before my op (around 17lb) which is really good for me. my weight always really slows down on a diet after a few weeks, I'm hoping its not going to be the same with my by pass.

I've been told by everyone to ditch the scales, but I'm too OCD about it to do it. What I've achieved is (1) not to weigh myself at night as well as in the morning (ridiculous) and also when I get on the scales in the morning I force myself not to care if they haven't moved. It's just like washing my face and brushing my teeth, I weigh myself and I don't let it get to me. The bariatric nurse said the time to weigh yourself every day is when you are at target, then you can deal with every pound that sneaks on before it grows to more. I'm not nearly at target but I seem incapable of ditching the scales. But I definitely don't get upset about what they say now.

pahahahaha :8855: i think it was probably predictive text for display pic pmsl xxx

hahaha well done Caren for spotting it and solving the riddle. I did it on purpose to see if anyone noticed ;)

I hate predictive text Grrrrrrrrr :mad:

loubyl00 said:
hahaha well done Caren for spotting it and solving the riddle. I did it on purpose to see if anyone noticed ;)

I hate predictive text Grrrrrrrrr :mad:

I hate it too lol. Makes me look like an idiot. Thank you for the compliment :D I am very well thank you xxx

How did it go? I am on my phone, so haven't looked around the forum :)

yes i wanna know too!!!

I lost 4lb.

At first I was totally disapointed. After all I was nil by mouth for 48 hrs cos of my diabetes. I have had sips only since of liquids.

Then all the advice Id seen on here came flooding back and I realised that is I wasnt on thsi journey I wouldnt have lost anything at all and would just been getting fatter and fatter.

And, its early days, my diabetes has gone and Im off my insuin, Ive had my much awaited by pass and its time to live my life happier and healthier.

I lost quite a bit on pre-op diets and I am always a slow looser so im not complaining. Im gonna do my part and the rest is outta my hands.

So Im a happy bunny!

xxx

loubyl00 said:
I lost 4lb.

At first I was totally disapointed. After all I was nil by mouth for 48 hrs cos of my diabetes. I have had sips only since of liquids.

Then all the advice Id seen on here came flooding back and I realised that is I wasnt on thsi journey I wouldnt have lost anything at all and would just been getting fatter and fatter.

And, its early days, my diabetes has gone and Im off my insuin, Ive had my much awaited by pass and its time to live my life happier and healthier.

I lost quite a bit on pre-op diets and I am always a slow looser so im not complaining. Im gonna do my part and the rest is outta my hands.

So Im a happy bunny!

xxx

That's brilliant hun and prob not what you were thinking because you can't eat yet so your not getting the calories you need but don't worry your doing great and will get there! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back