• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cleaning Post Op

Ahhh it sounds so nice being single haha! I am only 23 so haven't lived with a fella yet, only had them stay regularly but that was when I was at Uni so I don't think I was as much as a clean freak as I am now I have my own house. Everything has a place.

And when you get to that stage you let them know the rules and if they don't like it they don't stay unless your madly in love and would swap dust and clutter for a cuddle,lol

I think I'm classed as the untidy in our relationship, if I'm honest! Oops!

Don't get me wrong, I'm also the one who does the majority of the cleaning, but I'm pretty bad for clutter! I get that from my mum, she was bad for leaving things lying around. On the mantel, on tables, on the TV stand! Haha. I have to have 1 day a week where I just go round and move everything back to where it's supposed to go, otherwise the house would look like a bomb site! Haha.

Mr isn't particularly untidy (apart from the usual pants and socks on the bedroom floor! Haha), but he's no good at tidying a place up once it's gotten untidy. Heh. I guess it's okay, cos that way I'm mostly just clearing up my own clutter. Haha

He does have a strange (and very annoying) habit of throwing empty toilet roll tubes AT the bin. Not IN the bin, just near it! Haha. So, if I don't go up and pick then up after him (which I've refused to do, in protest, before!), we end up with a mountain of cardboard tubes lying on the bathroom floor!

But, despite being kind of untidy, not being able to clean properly is stressing me out... A lot! lol

I make the mess hubby cleans its that easy lol

Ahh if only I had someone to clean for me. I'm actually really tidy so everything goes back in it's place after use but I can't wait to "deep clean" x

He does the cleaning cooking washing everything wont let me do a thing it is lovely but just occasionally im like let me do it

Back