• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes

Wendy1

Feeling fed up, so went upstairs and had a clean up of my clothes. 6 bag of clothes that are too big. allways had lots of clothes in wardrobe now down to a few, i will have to go shopping. I wanted to keep some nice ones in case i put some weight on again, but dont want to go down that road again.I'm down to a size 12 now so can shop anywere its great.:D:D

Thats fantastic! Good work x

yup i'm off to buy size 18's can'y wait as all my old clothes were 22's lol. its hard on the purse though :) way to go on your loss though!

excellent! bet ur really proud of urself. I love clearing my stuff out each time I change size. I save them up till i have a big bag and sell them to the cash for clothes shops here. Keeping all my money to buy myself a new wardrobe when I am down to my final weight.

Feeling fed up, so went upstairs and had a clean up of my clothes. 6 bag of clothes that are too big. allways had lots of clothes in wardrobe now down to a few, i will have to go shopping. I wanted to keep some nice ones in case i put some weight on again, but dont want to go down that road again.I'm down to a size 12 now so can shop anywere its great.:D:D

You are a size 12 & fed up :eek::eek::eek: I would be running up & down the road semi naked if I were a size 12 ... well done Wendy xxx

yes ive gone from a tight size 20 bottoms to 16 and a size 24 top to an 18 all my clothes at moment are from charity shops ive gotten some fab bargains and all my old clothes go to the charity shops too xxxxx

its a fab feeling chucking out all that old clobber, and I love shopping now for new clothes - just wish I could afford to do it more often.

I went out today in leggings tucked into long leather boots and a new leather coat,all 16s and felt fantastic!Maz x

Well done that's fantastic! Bet it lifted your mood seeing all those baggy clothes :)
I went from 32 even 34 in trousers to 22 for now and I am not keeping anything! I will never go back there I can say that with absolute certainty.

What great answers from you lot, it made me feel a lot better reading, you will all soon be down to a size 12 xx

That's great. It's wonderfull when you can get rid of clothes which are too big, knowing that you will never, ever, ever need them again. Way to go.

Back