• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes...anyone know Goks number???

im with you Lisa - i have no idea how to dress when i lose the weight. i am very dowdy at the moment since putting on the weight - 11 stone in 8 years i stopped caring what i looked like and what i wear. as long as its black and covers my bum and tum then im happy -

when i was thin i dressed for my age and showed off my best bits - my legs and boobs so it was all very short skirts and tight cleveage showing tops but theres no way i would/ could dress like it when i lose the weight this time. so i am gonna be totally stumped. i will have no idea what shops to even go in , so Lisa if you find Gok give him my number !!!

Chris..you have just hit the nail on the head for me....
I haven't been in other shops for years...I go straight to evans and yours..that's it..I even hate catalogue shopping..as it never fits8-(
I hope this time next year I am saying i love shopping..:cool:

Michelle...i think i may need to invest in some gok stuff..lol i will check them out!..from your pictures you seem to have your own thing going on..i admire that...i have spent to long just trying to fit into my surroundings...i haven't a clue who I am style wise..I am sure I will figure it out ...

have always loved the "goth" style...unfortunately all the goth clothing companies believed the largest a goth should be is a size 16-18 (their XL).....and boy am i looking forward to the day when i can fit into all of it!! I am going to need the equivalent of a mortgage to restock my wardrobe hahahaha

Back