• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes!

Vespa

Hi all,

Incase you didn't already know, I am pre op and have my pre op assessment on Wednesday- so excited!

I just wanted help as I should (hopefully) be loosing weight soon. I have an interview tomorrow and can't find any clothes! Especially cheap enough seeing as I probably won't be wearing them much after!

Please can someone recommend somewhere?

Thanks for your answers in advance! xxx

Any supermarket is good- Asia, tesco or I think sainsburys does a great range for interview style ie smart!

Nx

Thanks guys- for some reason nowhere seemed to do a size 22. I ended up going to Debenhanms and spending £53! I know it's not that much but it is when you won't wear it again.

Oh well, hopefully it is smart looking enough to land me the job! Haha xxx

Hope you left the tags in to take it back? :D

good luck with the interview honey :) xxx

Thanks guys- I got the job!! Just annoyed that I now need lots of new work clothes but not going to wear them for too long :( oh well, loosing weight is sooo worth it!! xxx

woohoo well done :) xxx

Yay job! You could buy say three outfits and rotate them so you get maximum wear out of them before they get too big. Or learn to sew and get a machine so you can alter them as needed.

Have you tried the charity shops. I get some brilliant bargains there and they are full of suitable work shirts trousers skirts dresses etc. etc. Definitely worth a look. There are some lovely ones in Bath. Where I'll be next week lol.

Asda is the one hun, i get all my clothing there at the moment as its cheap x

Good luck with your interview, take them clothes back to debenhams xx :D x

Much to my amusement the pounds hop now do work trousers lol.

Congratulations on the job
Check ebay. I have sold loads of clothes from size 30, 28, 26, 24, 22 on ebay and soon all the size 20's will also go up.
But I buy most of what i need from Matalan, Asda and Tesco, they have a VERY REASONABLE price range as well as from casual to smart...

As I am only 5 weeks post op, I have a rule that I dont pay more than £10 for any clothes at the moment...

Well done isn't it a lovely feeling having to get rid of clothes that are too big and not too small.

Congrats on getting the job, Vespa !!

Congrats on new job. I've dropped 5 dress sizes in 3 months so had to buy some new clothes but only cheaply ones (shops as others suggest) also used Neu Look & Dorothy Perkins. Even some of these are now getting a bit big. Lovely feeling & to be able to shop in all these shops previously off limits to me. Good luck.

Back