• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Come on dietician!!

On friday when the dietician phoned me, he said he would see me today and i must start my pre-op diet today. ive been waiting in all morning waiting for him to phone me and in the end i just phoned him for him to say he hadn't heard yet from the dietician from the hospital. he said he would try and get back to me today but if not it would be tomorrow and that 1 day wont make any difference in the diet. make your mind up coz that's not what you said on fri. so do i try and "be good" today or what????

I would. The sooner you start being good the better for you. Hang in there and you will be well on your way.

Emma x x

Well its 2 mins till 5 o'clock and ive still not heard from dietician. when i spoke to him earlier he said it would be the low cal/low carb diet so can i ask for breakfast ideas please, i can think of stuff for lunch and dinner. thank you for your help. ihope he phones in morning coz my op is 12th march and need to get on with this pre op diet.

Hi hun wot a nitemare :( I started my preop 2day n I had 1 weetabix hth :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My diet sheet says 1-2 eggs away but fried or a slim fast shake

Well got my pre op diet and i only have to do it for 12 days so started today for op on the 12th march. much love from my new name piddling and hungry Hx

Back