• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LSD Here I come!!

ItsmePaula

Hello all and happy Thursday Evening. So I'm not far away from my op and the dietitian called me today.

George was a really nice gentle person, with a clear understandable voice. I know you are all gasping there about what the hell I am talking about but I don't always understand very thick accents. Anyhooo!!! I digress. George was a really lovely young man who helped me to decide exactly which kind of LSD I should go on and explained why it's so important. I really understand what he was saying and he was very patient when I asked more than enough about milk - protein or milk and protein.

He advised that the nearer I get to surgery the more liquid I should be consuming. He advised that I should start taking vitamins and minerals now as long as they were A-Z. He want's me to have the best head start.

We talked about the LSD and also which supplements I should be talking Post Op. I was very impressed with his call and he is calling me next week for a check in as I start my LSD next Tuesday.

He was very honest and bluntly said it will be absolute torture for a week or so and then it will become easier. I mentioned that I wanted to reset everything as this will be a brand new me. Now I am excited to begin. I've got my LSD all sorted............. Watch this space.... I am hoping it's not going to be too bad.

Good luck!
Try not to expect the absolute worse if you can. I enjoyed the milk diet because I didn't have to think or stress about food anymore. I wasn't hungry partly because I was ' in the zone' and partly because the milk killed my appetite. A lot of people find day 4 the worst and headaches are common and I had a bit of a niggling one but I have extreme migraines (although far far less often now) it really wasn't too bad.
If it gets tough, talk to us and remind yourself why you are doing this, to give yourself the best shot at a healthier life. I wrote some stuff down in a letter to myself that I didn't need during the LRD but has been very useful since.
You can do it!

Last edited:
Awww thank you all so much for your support.. I really appreciate it. I must remind myself that I am not being a pain in the bum but rather getting help fro good advisers. :)

I started my LSD today. I am not sure how I meant to be feeling???? Yesterday I had to have a tooth pulled and I think the packing is making me a little queasy. I felt queasy when I got up today too.. I took my Vitamins and Minerals and started a shake no problems. slept this afternoon. Sill I feel queasy. I didn't even want my second shake and to have the third is not going to happen. I've been drinking and also I had a sugar free jelly..

Is it normal to feel queasy this quickly or is it just the effect of the tooth packing do you think?

Oh dear, it could be a bit of both but as long as your getting plenty of fluids in hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow x

Happy Saturday everyone. I just wanted to tell my news.. I have been on the LSD since tuesday. Sunday is my normal weigh in day but I couldn't wait a moment longer. I weighed in today 8lbs lighter. I am in shock absolute shock. I had to jump on and off a few times. My BMI has gone from 55 to 54.4. How Amazing is that.

I am not struggling at the moment, however I do think that is more due to the tooth extraction. I have finally hit ketosis and my breath is toxic..

It's given me a boost to continue. I've also invested in some refillible icepop molds so I am going to be making those with no added sugar drinkypoo's.

I would like to thank everyone again for their support xxx

Happy Saturday everyone. I just wanted to tell my news.. I have been on the LSD since tuesday. Sunday is my normal weigh in day but I couldn't wait a moment longer. I weighed in today 8lbs lighter. I am in shock absolute shock. I had to jump on and off a few times. My BMI has gone from 55 to 54.4. How Amazing is that.

I am not struggling at the moment, however I do think that is more due to the tooth extraction. I have finally hit ketosis and my breath is toxic..

It's given me a boost to continue. I've also invested in some refillible icepop molds so I am going to be making those with no added sugar drinkypoo's.

I would like to thank everyone again for their support xxx
Fantastic you should be very proud of yourself

Well done you!

Back