• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Comment about changes to site

A quick comment on the recent changes to this site. It is sad to see that there has been some negative things said, not many of us like change ( I dont) but this site has been an amazing source of support for me from the moment I joined it. I really dont know what I would have done without it. I never felt my questons were irrelevant or minor and I always got the right answers. It was also an excellent reference point for members of my family when they had questions (they are not members) and found the answers from others posts. So guys keep supporting this site. I know it is hard when we feel better to spend more time doing other things then sitting in front of the PC ( I am guilty of that) but please keep the support going. Remember the fear and insecurity we experienced when we first decided to have WLS and it is nice to stay on here and support the pre-oppers as well as continue to get support ourselves.

I know I haven't been on here much but once I am back from Australia I will post more

Thank you for that EB. Change always takes some getting used to, and it seems the changes are bedding in now. We'll see how things go, but we're always open to suggestions for how to improve things even further.

I agree, people do tend to pop on less as they get further out from surgery, but it is nice to put some support back in and remember the support we took from the site in the days pre op and just after surgery when everything is so scary.

We still have a lot to do with putting everything in the right places and creating places for things to be put into!!
But it is great when some folks decide to revisit further out from surgery as it's awesome to have those voices of experience to reassure and guide the new folks x

I think I must have been a member of a sister weight loss forum (as I was automatically a member of this forum)....I love the energy, the people are so helpful, the boards are active, so much to read and gain knowledge and information about. I love it here already.

I personally think this site always has and always will be the mutts nuts.

I know this because for the last few days i've been unable to get on here for one reason or another and it's been tough missing you all xx

I think this site is fantastic and I thank all of you, especially the moderators for your support, encouragement and work in keeping this site going. I have to admit, I am a sporadic poster. Sometimes I'm on loads and others not but, you have always been here when needed. I just hope in the future I'll be able to encourage others like I have been in the past.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Back