• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Complex Journey

jorgeloga73

English is not mi first language so excuse my spelling. In 2015 I went for a gastric sleeve which didn't work, so 3 weeks later I got an MGB. 9 Foot long. I got it done by the best WLS surgeon in Mexico. I'm Mexican and an MD so I know a little about it. Well, I lost the weight, some people consider me as skinny. The problem for me is diarrhea. It hasn´t stoped since I had the MGB. I have tried non dairy, gluten free, veggetarian, Paleo, Keto, sweet potatoe, theas, apple cider vinegar, I even have followed every advice from Dr. Rutldge, the inventor of MGB. Probiotics, greek yougurth, non fat, and I could go on and on and on. I have studied and tried every diet but the diarrhea does not go away. I'm divorced twice, I'm 46 years old and a succefull Psychiatrist in Mexico. I would like to have a significant other in my life, but the constant diarrhea and gas keeps me away from getting involved in a relationship. Do you have any suggestions? Imodium, Lomotil, Hidrasec, Carbotural, etc all have been tried. I'm not looking for a live coach, I'm looking for a dietary plan that has worked for you. Thank you.

Last edited:

Parsnip

English is not mi first language so excuse my spelling. In 2015 I went for a gastric sleeve which didn't work, so 3 weeks later I got an MGB. 9 Foot long. I got it done by the best WLS surgeon in Mexico. I'm Mexican and an MD so I know a little about it. Well, I lost the weight, some people consider me as skinny. The problem for me is diarrhea. It hasn´t stoped since I had the MGB. I have tried non dairy, gluten free, veggetarian, Paleo, Keto, sweet potatoe, theas, apple cider vinegar, I even have followed every advice from Dr. Rutldge, the inventor of MGB. Probiotics, greek yougurth, non fat, and I could go on and on and on. I have studied and tried every diet but the diarrhea does not go away. I'm divorced twice, I'm 46 years old and a succefull Psychiatrist in Mexico. I would like to have a significant other in my life, but the constant diarrhea and gas keeps me away from getting involved in a relationship. Do you have any suggestions? Imodium, Lomotil, Hidrasec, Carbotural, etc all have been tried. I'm not looking for a live coach, I'm looking for a dietary plan that has worked for you. Thank you.
I'm sorry I don't have answers for you but I didn't want to read and run. I hope someone pops by who might have more of an insight.

Can I ask why the sleeve didn't work? (Three weeks seems very quick to decide that unless there were complications. I only ask cos I'm nosy 😂)

jorgeloga73

I had a revision surgery 3 weeks after my sleeve because somehow my sleeve got twisted AND even fluids would no go down

Parsnip

Bling Babe

I think because we are all different it would be hard for us to advise however it sounds like you’ve pretty much tried everything, sorry I have no answers but wish you luck x