• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to the site and looking for advice on a bypass with nhs in Preston x

gemma-preston

I'm 21 and have a bmi of aprox 51 :(.
I have always had a problem with my size and have decided enuf is enuf. My health is rapidly going down hill and day to day life is geting harder to cope wiv. I have tried every thing diet wise and exercise and pills for the doctors I have evan tried drugs in the form of wizz as a last resort. No luck ! I am now looking in to a bypass but can not aford going privet so the nhs is my only option any advice and suport would be very helpful thanks Xxxxx Gemma x

Hi Gemma,

I'm Lou. Welcome to the forum. It's a very friendly place with lots of support and info. So ask all the questions you need to.

Your story sounds similar to mine. If you want to read my story search for 'raw and real'. Also there are many other stories on he that will help you on your way.

Hugs
X

Last edited:
I'm 21 and have a bmi of aprox 51 :(.
I have always had a problem with my size and have decided enuf is enuf. My health is rapidly going down hill and day to day life is geting harder to cope wiv. I have tried every thing diet wise and exercise and pills for the doctors I have evan tried drugs in the form of wizz as a last resort. No luck ! I am now looking in to a bypass but can not aford going privet so the nhs is my only option any advice and suport would be very helpful thanks Xxxxx Gemma x

Hi hun only just seen your post, where abouts in preston r u from?

welcome to the forum :D

Ribbleton why are you from Preston? Xxx

Yes just down the road in Fulwood XXXX Small world never thought there would be anyone down the road from me on here, nice to know.

I am so excited but also crapping myself lol. I am going private, but i did go down the nhs route for a bit (very long winded)plus started savingthe same month, but i managed to save up so booked it 2 weeks ago!!!!!

That's ace i started the ball rolling a 2 year ago but back out because I felt I was to young and I was scared but this time I no its the only thing left for me. Make sure you let me no how you get on its nice to no I'm not the only one in Preston going down the wls route x

That's ace i started the ball rolling a 2 year ago but back out because I felt I was to young and I was scared but this time I no its the only thing left for me. Make sure you let me no how you get on its nice to no I'm not the only one in Preston going down the wls route x

Oh dear thats a pain you have to start it all again, how far did u get?
I know the feeling about being scared i had my first consult with the wls group last feb then asked my gp for a referle and i have been changing my mind ever since then 2 weeks ago i just bit the bullet and rung te wls group and booked it!!!!!!!

Not that far I had to go to wl management then jacked in after a month or so. If you don't mind me asking how old are you I'm 21 x

No of course not I am 28

Oh cool a lot of people iv spoke to are a lot older then me so its good to speak to some one close to my age. Do you no of any support groups in Preston x

I know how u feel but How nice, someone very close and same age bracket lol will have to do a meet up sometime if u fancy it?

No don't know of any groups yet

Let me know when ur free and we can sort something out' do u work.

Back