• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confirmation!

ditzeeblonde

I'm so disappointed in myself.. I have been low carbing & lost over 30lbs so far this year BUT today I ate a whole bag of chocolate raisins... WHY??

All to do with some stupid reward system at my son's school which is making me worry about him as he's not doing as well as he was before they introduced it & b'coz 2 of his friends were saying how bad my son was doing... so I burst into tears & ate & now feel sick & am beating myself up for not learning anything in the past 2 months!!!

This is just confirmation that I can't do this by myself just as I was starting to believe in myself!!

Why oh why do I do these stupid stupid things??:cry:

Why? Because you are human, and we all have slip ups. You were upset and you comforted yourself. It is done now, put it in the past and get back on track. Look what an amazing job you have done so far, remember that and forget the blip. We are all here to support you, you are not on your own, we wont let you! You can do it, Dawnx

Okay- take a deep breath. It's done now and you know 1.it was a mistake and 2. it SO did not make you feel better or solve anything.
I've just resisted a mini bag of maltesers and crammed a crispbread in me gob coz I didn't get the answer I wanted/needed when I phoned the hospital to find out when my first appointment is. That bag of maltesers is still calling to me even as I type.
Like you I've been doing okay lately. Have lost 1.5 stone since I saw the GP and asked him to refer me. And it's because I do so well for maybe a month or two and then fall open mouthed into a vat of chocolate, cake or spag bol or McDonalds that I know I need the WLS tool.
It doesn't matter how often I learn the lesson that the pain outlasts the pleasure 1000 times over I still reward or console myself with food. Not a bit-a lot.
Today you've shared your moment of weakness. Thanks-I think you've saved me from mine.
But you have learned something. You've come on here, fessed up/shared/asked for support instead of eating another bag of something bad. So well done.
And don't eat crap again!

xx

Thanks guys... still feeling pants! Have got lovely hearburn & feeling sluggish. Back on track tomorrow... will drink tons to flush it all out & regain that focus that I've had!

It means such alot to be able to share on here... I'm sure thats whats stopped me from having a binge!

Thank you. xxx

Back