• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

confused????

tracyt84

ok so ill get straight to the point..i havent had comfirmation of funding by letter or anything but my surgeon has already booked me in for surgery and says if ive got to this point then i have defo have funding,i keep feeling like someone is gonna ring me and say 'oh no weve made a mistake u dont have funding' is this normal or should i be worried that i have no letter from the pct??xx

I didnt get told nothing about funding at all throughout my journey, I think it just depends on how they work in your area.

You will be fine try to relax xx

I was never sent a letter from my pct either, and even after my triple appointment, it was only at an mdt meeting that my funding was discussed by the hospital.

i did ask at my last appointment and was simply told i already had it as funding gets agreed first before u get appointments..would be nice to have it in black n white though xx

Same way here to Tracy, never had a letter to say i had funding but to get to see the surgeon ment i had funding :)

I never received or even heard of funding being mentioned for me. I think like everyone has said each pct works differently. Can u speak to someone who has had surgery at ur pct and see if they received anything regarding funding? I think it's all decided behind the scenes at my pct xx

Are you at St. Georges. I never got any confirmation that I'd got funding either. I asked on my first forum app. and was told if I was there it was because I had funding. It took me a few months of doubt before I finally let myself believe the news. If you've got a date I would say you def have funding. Stop worrying and enjoy the ride.

Kate x

Back