• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation

suebland

Hi
I have my consultation on Tues 1st, I have put a £500 pound deposit down for my op on the 8th Nov just nervous about my surgeon saying no, anybody any ideas why you can be turned down for surgery please... I am so excited, worried scared etc.......

Hey I didn't want to read and run, iv no idea apart from not shrinking your liver on the pre op diet, who are u using and what hospital for the op hunnie xxx

hi
i am paying private withthe hospital group, only enquired monday gone, everything happened so quick, th lady wa lovely on the phone and was like a sales persn wanted me to have my op on the 4th nov and i said noooo i need to know what pre op diet to have, i reall want it,but didn't expect it to happen so quick, i was out on a good night out weds, drunk loads of alcohol, just tink my pre op is not long enough to shrink my liver, just feel they just want my money, but i want it done, i am stayin at the private hospital worstershire, bromsgrove
x

I used the hospital group and they have been great, through every turn, I had my bypass done at Leeds Nuffield, your liver will shrink on if trust me, they wouldn't have said that date if they didn't think ur liver would have. I was all over the place before hand but they were great in hospital and the aftercare has been great. I paid private too my bypass was 11450 but worth every penny xx

thank you for your time and great words, so glad you are feeling every penny worth while, think i will feel better when i see the guy on tues, just had telephone conversations like i am buying a phone lol... again thank you, i am having the band

Aww they are fab when you see them make u feel right at home, good for Tuesday keep us updated xxx

Haylz, do you mind if I ask why you didn't have it done NHS?

They told me I'd have to wait approx 4years n then thy cud still turn me down even on the day of op, I'm 23 n sick of wasting my life so I went private and also the semiar I went too was horrible n I came out crying xx

So sorry you had such a bad experience :/ I can't believe how much of a postcode lottery it is. When are they going to wake up and realise it will cost them so much less in the long run if they actually get their acts together and sort out these ops??

your a bus driver should be loaded lol... I only rung up on monday to enquire and got a very generous dad who is lending me the money so my op is Nov 8th can't wait

your a bus driver should be loaded lol... I only rung up on monday to enquire and got a very generous dad who is lending me the money so my op is Nov 8th can't wait
oh im so pleased for you :) my mum was going to sell her garage for me but i we wont get enough money for it :(

Good luck today Sue :) xxx

Good luck hun hope all goes well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you to everyone of you just waiting now my appointment at 4 wen I come back I hope I will be happy and penny less 5,500 if all goes well, x

Well cancelled on the 8th now waiting for the surgeon to give the go ahead for this Friday making it not a lot of time for my liver to shrink, not happy cause booked a room for o.h and sorted my work out still waiting for the call left an hour a go but Clare and surgeon lovely x

Back