• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have i rushed into this??

Yeah I wish you all the luck to be joining me soon, I am home, can't get rid of my head ache, also in pain however I expect all that from surgery x

Bet ur gald ur home babe, there will b a Little bit of pain, u just had massive surgery n they had a good move around inside u.... Ur bad head will be off not eating xxx

Yeah got pain now feel tight across my wounds, and my head is like its going to explode, thanks for the info hunxxx

Lots of water paracetamol and lots of sleep. Hope ur headache for a away soon xx

How are you doing today?

suebland said:
Yeah got pain now feel tight across my wounds, and my head is like its going to explode, thanks for the info hunxxx

Hi sue hun, sorry to hear your experiencing a bit of pain. Mine has got so much better, don't get me wrong the wind is a nightmare, have you had that yet? I've also been getting a bit of chest pain but I think that's cos I'm a stress head and I can feel my heart pounding..my mum says I'm gonna give myself a heartache

Hi I was the same today could feel my heart racing, and tightness, yes got the wind now left shoulder killing me, wat vitamins are you taking?? X

Yes of course hun please text has soon has you can we will all be waiting for an update,,, you will be fine hun sending you hugs xxxxxx

suebland said:
Yes of course hun please text has soon has you can we will all be waiting for an update,,, you will be fine hun sending you hugs xxxxxx

Hope ur feeling better hunnie, I thought I'd never feel better n then all of a sudden I woke up 1 day n felt normal n have never looked bk... Sending my love xx

Yeah I wish you all the luck to be joining me soon, I am home, can't get rid of my head ache, also in pain however I expect all that from surgery x

Glad to hear the op went well, Sue. Hope the pain and headache will be a distant memory soon.

All the best for a speedy recovery !! :)

Thanks everybody you are right I feel much better, no shoulder pain, headache nearly gone and can move better get in!!!!! Just need to find bloody vitamins now x

suebland said:
Thanks everybody you are right I feel much better, no shoulder pain, headache nearly gone and can move better get in!!!!! Just need to find bloody vitamins now x

Are you still experiencing your heart pounding or nervousness. I am and I feel like I'm going crazy, seriously! I keep having hospital flashbacks. So I'm gonna stay with my parents tonight and see if that helps. Why do I do it to myself? I'm so tired I just want to sleep. I am considering trying hypnotherapy to calm my nerves, do you think it will help, has anyone tried it?

I am feeling better today, Hun u need to calm down text me 07530002556 I will try and help you sue x

I just had to ring up the help line I have had a excruciating pain in my left side they said it the port and line embedding I am in agony anybody else had this, hope it goes soon x

Hi Sue! I am new here today! I have been trying to get surgery since Aug 2010 but NHS are being awkward about funding. Finally, in despair, I have been for a visit in person to THG last Sunday in Cambridge. I feel so much better having had a face to face meeting with both the consultant and a patient careco-odinator. They were willing and able to discuss ANY point I was unsure of. Is there no chance you could go and meet them? However, I have found their website to be very helpful. I have researched their surgeons and watched videos on YouTube.

With the pre-op diet...Do be very diligent in reducing your fat and carbohydrate in particular, as they are the foods which enlarge your liver. Are you doing the milk/yogurt one? What has your surgeon advised? Hope it all goes well and when you come round everything has been fine.

Do let me know?

I might be going end of December!

Warm wishes,

HappyJill

Hiya!
Glad everything went well. I'm due in Belgium with the same surgeon on Tues for my op Wed - how was the travelling home - did u fly or Euro star?
I'm getting nervous now but more fed up of the pre op diet lol!
If u have any tips or any items i defo need to take going all that way please let me know!
Well done!
x

ive got a consultation next friday with THG for a gastric band and hope to have surgery second week in december.
how was the recovery after your op? are you glad you chose this company?

Back