• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have i rushed into this??

I also was banded with thg and I have to say I most have had the easiest recovery on here and so far they have delivered everytime. Good luck any question before ur appointment feel free to ask

ah thats good to know. thankyou x

Well I have been around London today, and it's been so hard, so many nice food places to eat, I tried 5 places for a smooth soup and they looked at me as tho I was stupid, I bought 2 soups to take away as they said no bits, and think they are from another planet, cause full of bits, I gave one away to a homeless guy, and the tomato and basil I had to drink about 10 mouthfuls I was starving, so now I am celebrating my stone I have lost in 10 days with a double vodka and orange (smooth orange) lol and it's going down just a treat, I needed something to get rid of the basil in my throat lol .... X

Hi
Well this has just been one fast week for me, my doctor refered me to a biatric team but not heard anything now for 2 months, so i decided to look online and seen the Hospital Group advertising the band so i rung up mon gone so in 5 days i am seeing a consultant on tues 1st Nov 2011, £500 deposit paid for the operation on the 8th Nov and i am sat here thinking woooooooo i am so nervous now and just wish Rome wasn't buil in a day but with me i alawys want it now ... have i done the right thing?? am i ready?? i just want to feel happy again
sue

Probably something we've all thought( or will think ) at some stage....Would say it's perfectly normal to feel that way.

Good luck with the Op. :D

Andy x

Thats great news Sue, 1 stone in 10 days you girl. Did you have your surgery in London? Apart from feeling hungary is everything else going well?

Yeah really we'll thanks, it's just like any other operation at first, sore wen you move, but I did have pain in my left shoulder not unbearable, the only thing is wen your on liquids I feel like I have no energy, but I would have it done again, x

Back