• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Copy and paste for dummies

lotsabeefy

can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong on the weightloss challenge threads.
I highlight what needs to be highlighted then go to edit select copy then copy but then the writing is black and i dont get any graphics.
Im sure the answer is perfectly simple but obviously not as simple as me!! lol
thanks guys xxxx

Don't copy, use quote instead, and then when it loads the writing box you'll see the quote tags (writing in square brackets) at each end of the quoted text. Delete those, and any extra text you don't want, leaving the pretty coloured text for you to add to/ edit at will :)

THanks Shel; so will I, and thanks Lotsabeefy, I couldn't do this ether and gave up in disgust!

So maybe we're both technologiclly challenged! but my son couldn't do it either!

can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong on the weightloss challenge threads.
I highlight what needs to be highlighted then go to edit select copy then copy but then the writing is black and i dont get any graphics.
Im sure the answer is perfectly simple but obviously not as simple as me!! lol
thanks guys xxxx

By the way lotsabeefy, I just wanted to say how pretty you look on your new photo. I noticed yesterday.

Im on a mac it didnt make any difference to me coz i really am that fik!!!
thanks guys for your kind words

Back