• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Corrupt wish...

granted but unfortunately it is just a wig

i wishi could go on holiday and get away from everything

Granted, you own a jaguar cuddly toy.

I wish I could think of something to wish for.

Your wish is granted, now you have so many wishes you don't know what to wish for...

I wish the chicken had defrosted for my chicken tikka masala (light) tea xxx

Granted your chicken has defrosted but so has your fridge and all the food has gone off!

I wish I had a new boxer puppy to play with

Granted your hair has grown a 12 inches overnight, your pubic hair!

I wish I had a villa in Spain

:D pmsl!!! Granted, you get your villa in Spain, but it will rain in Spain everyday for the next 25 years!

I wish I could ski....

You do have a photographic memory, however all you see is fat wobbly men, everywhere...

I wish for decent programmes to watch on tv...

Granted, Doctor Who, Stargate and Primeval are on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don't know if you like those shows, but I am happy.

I wish my laptop's volume was higher. Trying to listen to something and all I can hear is my son's tv unless I have the laptop right next to me.

Granted, but its so loud you neighbours complain and you get a police caution

I wish i could go on a round the world trip

granted but you trip over a globe

i wish i could find my motivation

granted - your motivation is inside an enormous chocolate cake

I wish I didn't love cheese so much

Granted, when you smell it now it reminds you of crusty old socks that have been on a man's feet for so long that his toes are poking through.

I wish for a low fat, low sugar chocolate cake.

GANTED IT'S CLEANED ITSELF AND CHUCKED U OUT FOR MAKING THE MESS!

i WISH i HAD A NEW LAPTOP

Granted, you have a new laptop, well new to you, but the keys keep sticking and it won't connect to the internet.

I wish I wasn't cold.

Granted, you can now speak Spanish, unfortunately it is old fashioned Spanish from a thousand years ago, and no one understands you.

I wish I wasn't so addicted to online forums. I go on loads of them and seem to go from one to another, instead of getting on with my course work for my two ou courses.

Back