• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 'Would You Rather' Game

Sahara

Would you rather tickle a tiger or shimmy with a shark?

Definitely a shark (even if does end up attacking me, i have heard of a certain massage technique apparently if applied, makes the shark stop the attack)

Would you rather be the richest person on Earth or the smartest?

Definitely the smartest (as long as I can be modest with it too)

Would you rather holiday in a hotel or on a campsite

Definitely a hotel! I've tried camping...I didn't like it!

Would you rather use a laptop/desktop or your mobile to access the internet?

If I could have a shower, then not bath for a month, but if not, then it would have to be spend the day in the bath! (wrinkles aplenty!)

Would you rather be a walker (going on hikes etc) or a cyclist?

Dont like ether? But it as to be the Cyclist.

Would you rather Get a dream holiday for two weeks, our spend five days with anyone in the world, but you have to stay in your own home town.

Dont like ether? But it as to be the Cyclist.

Would you rather Get a dream holiday for two weeks, our spend five days with anyone in the world, but you have to stay in your own home town.

Definitely Dream holiday - transatlantic cruise

Would you rather be a WAG/HAB or play Pro-football yourself

be a wag (though i wouldnt want to be either lol)

would you rather ice cream or a lolly?

oh ice cream definitely - Hagaan Daz!

Would you rather have a family day out or a massive party with friends and family?

Family day out. A massive party would mean there'd definitely be someone there I didn't like. Lol

Would you rather have a cuddle with Piers Morgan or David Cameron?

I can see why this game stopped. That's not a nice choice. I'd probably say Peers be only because I'm not sure I could resist pushing Cameron into oncoming traffic.

Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate?

Back