• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cosmetic Bliss - didnt waste anytime....

NOMOREyoyo

will YOYO no more!!
:) completed my online application Sat & Michael rang me this morning

they have surgery dates 15th Jan :eek:.....

I have my wrap done on 16th jan, if u go ahead and dont mind it wud be good to compare how we are getting on as not many wrappers on here?

Great news good luck ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Shana, where are you going for your wrap if you don't mind me asking? I have decided that this is the wls for me after much deliberation. I cannot decide between Cosmetic Bliss or BBC (both in Czec). BBC are quite a bit cheaper but I can't find any feedback about them

Hi toxingirl

I am having mine done in prague with mediczech. Mediczech use the same surgeon and hospital as bbc for the wrap but are cheaper than bbc for some reason.

just be careful if sending a medical questionaire with bbc as they provisionally book you in and as they use the same clinic you cannot then use mediczech, think its to stop them undercutting each other.

CB looks excellent too but dont allow u to bring someone, i have been told that dr fried who will perform my wrap set up the clinic in Brno that CB use so think they are all good

:) completed my online application Sat & Michael rang me this morning

they have surgery dates 15th Jan :eek:.....

They only survive to take your money, why would they delay

Yes BBC provisionally booked me in but they had an offer price which made them the same as mediczech and they use the same surgeon. Cosmetic Bliss have an upper age limit of 65 but I am a healthy 67 and they are operating in USA up to age 70. Anyhow I need to take some pressure off my knees and legs in general to enable me to get around better and do more things like gardening now I am retired.

Good luck ladies with ur wraps, i have been told by my gp my ulcer should be cleared up by the time of my op so just gotta keep the faith and hope she is right.

Glad u got a date toxingirl, dont worry the weeks will fly by!

The wrap sounds so great! I am really looking forward to hearing your stories after its done. Good luck all!

Back