• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love MY CB wrap....xx

lynz g said:
Looking great.....does not even look like same person...x

It's a completely different person
This person has confidence
Is happy and getting healthy... Xx

Jcoco said:
Wow love the dress and you've got a great pair of legs. Well done :)

Thx... It's my 1st ever lipsy dress.. :)
My legs are toooooo skinny! Xxx

lynz g said:
How long after surgery are u fit to return to work? X

Hi Hun. I returned to work after 2 weeks but I felt so week I took a further month off.. But everyone is different xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I remember what it was like before dealing with food emotions.. The cravings the wanting lots of food.. I have been wishing I could eat eat and eat! I have been so low after breaking my foot.. Literally crying every day ! I hope I can move on from this.. :-(

image-3350755968.jpg

I am so inspired! You have done amazing. I cant wait till my wrap in November. Keep up the good work. See you on the bench soon!

Oh jeez!!!! Looks sore. Hope u recover soon. I did that years ago. Not funny, I had my wee boy too!! I got kids? How's the weight lose going? X

claire-anna said:
I remember what it was like before dealing with food emotions.. The cravings the wanting lots of food.. I have been wishing I could eat eat and eat! I have been so low after breaking my foot.. Literally crying every day ! I hope I can move on from this.. :-(

Oh u will move on from this it's just a little set back on the road rest the foot and take it easy!!!
Plus ur photo is amazing can't wait till I get there!!

Lisa x x

Tracey12 said:
I am so inspired! You have done amazing. I cant wait till my wrap in November. Keep up the good work. See you on the bench soon!

Thanks Tracey. I've had a very bad week, mixed with no exercise.. I have put my wrap under pressure.. Foot is healing.. Few weeks and ill be ok... Your time will be here b4 you know it :) xx

lynz g said:
Oh jeez!!!! Looks sore. Hope u recover soon. I did that years ago. Not funny, I had my wee boy too!! I got kids? How's the weight lose going? X

It is mega sore!, feeling is coming back into it now, so it's a dull ache... No kids for me thank goodness.. But I have a rather unhappy Rottweiler currently who misses her walkies! Weight is 57lbs gone.. Stalled this week ( not surprised) a slight set back.. I will work double hard when foot heals to be at goal for Xmas!, x

lisa1983 said:
Oh u will move on from this it's just a little set back on the road rest the foot and take it easy!!!
Plus ur photo is amazing can't wait till I get there!!

Lisa x x

Thanks Lisa.. But it does show how my weight is mostly emotion and in the head... Shortly after it happened all I could think of (apart from the pain) was I need food, sweet, bad food.. Pasty, carbs!! I haven't craved like this since b4 my op in may..

I will get back on track... 1 weeks since accident so another 2-5 weeks :-(

Where are you in your journey? X

claire-anna said:
Thanks Lisa.. But it does show how my weight is mostly emotion and in the head... Shortly after it happened all I could think of (apart from the pain) was I need food, sweet, bad food.. Pasty, carbs!! I haven't craved like this since b4 my op in may..

I will get back on track... 1 weeks since accident so another 2-5 weeks :-(

Where are you in your journey? X

Hello:)

U so true today been my hardest as in work one girls was eating choc then friday is treat day as such in are house ie i get a cake dessert for my family I got them a cheese cake as my son loves it. :-( but cheese cake my favourite, but I cut it up for them then chucked it out!!
?But am ok by it
I will get slim and be :)
I had my band 25 aug so so far I've lost 1stone 11.5lb and it been hard as my weight stable for 2-3 weeks but started losing again this week woohoo!!

I think when u tell somone u had the band they think u should be supper slim am a hairdresser and today I was told by an old man to cut his hair as short as my finger will let but then he said maybe a bit more as u have fat finger!!
How can u have fat fingers it did make me chuggle:)

Even tho u hurt ur foot and u got between 2-5 weeks of this to go u still can lose weight my doing arm seat exercise and watching what u eat cut lots of carrots to munch on get low fat dips as well somethink to munch on instead of carbs

I have every faith in u I no u can do it and I will look forward to reading how much u lost after ur foot better

Lisa x

Lisa x x

claire-anna said:
It is mega sore!, feeling is coming back into it now, so it's a dull ache... No kids for me thank goodness.. But I have a rather unhappy Rottweiler currently who misses her walkies! Weight is 57lbs gone.. Stalled this week ( not surprised) a slight set back.. I will work double hard when foot heals to be at goal for Xmas!, x

Claire-anna
Take it easy and remember how far you've come! 57lbs! Try to rewind and re-read all of this post...remember how over the moon you felt and so you should! We put far too much pressure on ourselves sometimes...Rest and try not to stress(easier said than done! I know)...keep tab of your calories and by xmas you'll b back on ur feet and wonder why you got so upset! Best of x

Sent from my Samsung galaxy note

HAIR LOSS

Ok so I know protein and B12 helps with hair loss

But is there any supplements I can take.. Getting really thin on top :-(. Not happy x

Back