• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI - Cosmetic Bliss Wrap

NOMOREyoyo

will YOYO no more!!
..........After lurking and lurking and thinking I'm going to do this I applied for a personal load which was approved yesterday convinced I was going for a band and then I found Cosmetic Bliss and think that the only way forward for me after 20yrs of yo-yo dieting the wrap has to be for me!
PROBLEM = I cant tell anyone that the surgery is abroad! I've told my mum and kids only and that the surgery is in Manchester(?)!
I'm going to ask my cousin to stay and I will tell her as well!
Just need someone to contact me now to move forward!
All help, advice and timescale info MUCH WELCOME
Thx
Clare

Good luck NMYY!! Can i ask why you decided on the wrap??

All of this below:

Why have the band when you can have the Gastric Wrap??
We are now able to offer LGCP (The Gastric Wrap) to patients who are considering the Band.

Like the Band it is:
· Reversible
· Involves no cutting of the stomach
· Has a quick recovery time
· Restricts your ability to consume large portions
Better than the Band because:
· Better weight loss (similar to bypass or sleeve - 3 yr studies show
· Weight loss starts from Day 1 - get off to a flying start
· No "mechanical" device inside you to go wrong - no worries about slippage, erosion or port failure
· No Adjustment needed - no "band fills", no waiting to get to the point of best restriction
· No food getting stuck in the pouch, no "regurgitation"
· Much easier to live with - less "learning of techniques" required
· An ideal "revision" procedure for patients whose bands have failed

All of this below:

Why have the band when you can have the Gastric Wrap??
We are now able to offer LGCP (The Gastric Wrap) to patients who are considering the Band.
Like the Band it is:
· Reversible
· Involves no cutting of the stomach
· Has a quick recovery time
· Restricts your ability to consume large portions
Better than the Band because:
· Better weight loss (similar to bypass or sleeve - 3 yr studies show
· Weight loss starts from Day 1 - get off to a flying start
· No "mechanical" device inside you to go wrong - no worries about slippage, erosion or port failure
· No Adjustment needed - no "band fills", no waiting to get to the point of best restriction
· No food getting stuck in the pouch, no "regurgitation"
· Much easier to live with - less "learning of techniques" required
· An ideal "revision" procedure for patients whose bands have failed

All of those are great reasons (except i want something permanent), but i wasnt sure on the actual procedure itself, where the stomach gets pushed into itself and sewn up! I dont like the sound of it! My BMI is too high anyway i think.

Clare, I will be looking for your updates! The wrap sounds really interesting. I have been to the Cosmetic Bliss website. It looks like they take really good care of you. Good luck! Happy New Year, great way to start it x

Clare, I will be looking for your updates! The wrap sounds really interesting. I have been to the Cosmetic Bliss website. It looks like they take really good care of you. Good luck! Happy New Year, great way to start it x

ThanksMel - I will keep you posted :)

Back