• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love MY CB wrap....xx

claire-anna

Haven't posted for ages, but I had a goal to reach 12s 5 as this was the lightest I can remember myself being!

This morning I am 12st 4 and am over the moon.

I would never had been able to do this without Dr Ceirny and cosmetic bliss, they have given me my confidence back... Xxx

I've lost 54lbs and have 24 to go!! X

Attachments

• image-1021979759.jpg
    image-1021979759.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,994
  • image-141527887.jpg
    image-141527887.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 228
  • image-2324843412.jpg
    image-2324843412.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 1,477
oh hune you look amazing. you must be just soooooo over the moon. i must confess i have only ever heard great reviews about dr c. and only since may not even six months. it makes me smile when i think how long it would have taken at weight watchers, and how long it would have stayed off. i am getting a sleeve done in jan and sooooo cant wait, by the look of your pictures it was def worth it hune. well done.

gonnabethinner said:
oh hune you look amazing. you must be just soooooo over the moon. i must confess i have only ever heard great reviews about dr c. and only since may not even six months. it makes me smile when i think how long it would have taken at weight watchers, and how long it would have stayed off. i am getting a sleeve done in jan and sooooo cant wait, by the look of your pictures it was def worth it hune. well done.

Thank you... I love my can do attitude something that I lost ages ago... You will love your sleeve... :) January will soon come x

Wrap

That's a fantastic loss, well done you!!!

I've been weighing up a wrap or sleeve and think I've settled on the wrap, more down to cost really. Reading your post is proof that the wrap works if you put your mind to it.

How many calories do you eat a day? Do you ever feel hungry?

Thanks x

Mrs Noodles said:
That's a fantastic loss, well done you!!!

I've been weighing up a wrap or sleeve and think I've settled on the wrap, more down to cost really. Reading your post is proof that the wrap works if you put your mind to it.

How many calories do you eat a day? Do you ever feel hungry?

Thanks x

Thanks Hun... It is only a tool, but it works amazing... I haven't been doing much exercise either but starting now as loss is slowing down..

I eat between 900 and 1200 now. I don't get hungry however I believe it's all in the mind... If I tell myself it's almost dinner time I start to lick my lips lol..

There's been amazing Wls stories for wrap and sleeve so whatever choice you make your going to do amazingly x

I love Dr Cierny lol x

from me phone :D

lynz g said:
Hi, I'm getting a wrap in prage in November. Very nervous. Is it very painfull? X

Great good luck!,

You won't feel any pain from the operation itself.. But you will feel rough after the op, mainly cos of the wind... Practice making yourself burp it will really help you to release all the wind inside. You will feel groggy and weak, but you will feel better every day..

The pros out weigh any discomfort you get.. Xx and am sure you will be well looked after.. X

lynz g said:
How long does that last for? IV two wee boys lol...... can u drink alcohol after wrap? X

It varies.. . I felt very lethargic after as not eating so much do really wear you out, plus after eating I normally wanted to sleep. Like a baby hahaha..

I have started drinking, not excessively mind.. Prob once a month. But. I waited 4 months. Alcohol is full of empty calories and sugar so you wouldn't want it hindering your weight loss. I would wait until your feeling happy with progress. You will have to stay away from fizzy.. I drink wine now and am drunk after 2 glasses :)

Xx

lynz g said:
U loose? Sorry lol x

Yes did the pre op for 2 weeks I did milk diet for 1 week then did under 1000kalz the next. Lost 11lbs. I had my op 22nd of may so 4 months... Should be at goal by Xmas :) you will be fine Hun it be over and done soon and you will be selling all your clothes on eBay like me :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Brilliant I'm soooo glad I found this. Its so good to speak to ppl in same position. Ppl have been trying to put me off but I so want too. I'v been battling my weight for more than half my life. Just want to get on and enjoy my life with my kids. Thanks for all your support xxxxx

lynz g said:
Brilliant I'm soooo glad I found this. Its so good to speak to ppl in same position. Ppl have been trying to put me off but I so want too. I'v been battling my weight for more than half my life. Just want to get on and enjoy my life with my kids. Thanks for all your support xxxxx

Oh don't let anyone put you off Hun it's your body and your future.

Looking forward to hearing about your results!! X

Oh and I've lost 5lbs over a weekend!!! Boom 12st 2!! Almost in the 11s :)

Back