• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cost of a band?

buglady

hi everyone im just being nosey and trying to do research on the cost of my surgery if i have to fund it myself ?i have a quote for £6500 for surgery and and full year after care with all the fills included with spire does any one know what shaw sommers charge or is it individual circumstances. is £6500 the norm for band surgery in the uk? thankyou very much pm me if you dont want to share it with everyone!! thanks alison xx

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
I have found that the Hospital Group in Bromsgrove have a special offer ( dependant on weight) on banding. If yr BMI is 45 or under then they do a basic package for £4,950 if up to 50 then £5,450. You have to pay for follow up fills. These are £120. Hope this is of use, Lv Jenni

julieann

hi everyone im just being nosey and trying to do research on the cost of my surgery if i have to fund it myself ?i have a quote for £6500 for surgery and and full year after care with all the fills included with spire does any one know what shaw sommers charge or is it individual circumstances. is £6500 the norm for band surgery in the uk? thankyou very much pm me if you dont want to share it with everyone!! thanks alison xx

Hi alison, i paid £4950 for my band with wga and then £699 for one years aftercare which includes unlimited band fills with the wls group. julie