• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

crying...

cherry

Im abit of a emotional car crash haha :p i cry at EVERYTHING eastenders that john lewis advert where the years fly by... sniff.... lol..... and im thinking (quite far ahead) on the day of surgery i just know ill cry... i dont know why as it s the best thing that would happen to me.. but i just know i will... do you think the surgeons will think, oooo is she changing her mind or just think its the nerves and will crack on with things..... im sure they ve seen it a million times but im just wondering on other peoples experiances xx

I didn't cry....... i had a joke with them all before conking out! But then i'm quite hard lol xx

o god seriously im hurrendous lol i just cry at everything but ive always been like it since a child, ill prob make a joke if they make me walk upto the bed with my ()() ~ ( thats a butt) hanging out hahahhahahahahahaha xx

I think i will prob cry when they say i can have surgery with happiness lol, do you no when you have got ur op? x

i cryed with both me band ops prob will when im bypassed as well dont worry alot of us do x

I was very calm when I went in for my ops...the latest one, I was showing the young lady Doctor and nurse my tattoos as I was waiting to go into theatre and we had a good old giggle when she was trying to get the canula into my hand...but I tend to come out of the anaesthetic crying :confused:

Don't worry about it...I'm sure they'll be used to seeing the full range of emotions :hug99:

Back