• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive got my date whoop whoop

SandraDee

Hi Ladies

Got my date today to fly March 10th and im over the moon. Just wanted to know if anyone else is flying that day and if anyone is flying from heathrow that would like to buddie up with me. I feel confident at the moment thanks to all the advise help and support on here and i thank you all for that. however im sure as time draws closer my nerves will kick in...............yikes................and and and it the day after my birthday talk about start with a bang............lol:553:

Fabulous news. It will soon come around.

xx

in my head im planning to have all my fav foods (takeaways) coz lets face it wont be able to eat like this ever again.....................feel like im moaning the loss of my food already:(

yes samsara the thing is once ive made my mind up about something, im like lets get on it like sonic, so im really pleased and yes happy birthday to me...................lol lol :)

:) Hey Buddie! .. im off out on the 10th also!! .. but flying from Gatwick! so promise you will find me when we get there!! lol xx

hey bud i havent booked anything yet im gonna look a bit later, who are you flying with and what time is you flight hun.......................excited.com:)

looks like im flying from gatwick after all with easy jet flying with BA from heathrow silly prices. Im looking at a flight at 7.15pm is that the same as u hun:)

South terminal at 18.05pm my flight leaves :)..... Was gettin excited then xx

change of plan i think im on the SAME FLIGHT AS YOUUUUUUUUUUU Yippeeeeeee are you flying with easyjet if so what seat are you in im in 14D xx

Ooooo no idea what seat!! .... Did you book them? Ill have a look when i get home .. Have you booked hold luggage or just taking hand ? Xx

Back