• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cute...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
This video of my pooch always makes me smile, so I thought I would share and hope that his cuteness makes others smile.
Excuse my stupid voice on this one, Im not normally THAT whiney sounding lol

Steph xx

clever dog!

awwww stephie hes sooooo cute, and clever too, lol. what you gonna teach him to say next? hugs xxx

Ah Steph my 3 year old loves that. He keeps asking me to play it again lol.

My mum had a yorkie terrier years ago that would growl "want one" for a doggie biscuit lol.

Hehe
Its the only thing he can 'say'. He is very very VERY bonded with my husband and I and if my hubby goes out of our back gate and the dog knows he is still out there he gets all upset and makes this silly noise. First time he did it I tried to calm him down but it didnt work so I just said out loud "ohhhh mama, you are sooo horrrible, ohhhh mama" and he just copied me. He does it now without being upset, he just doesnt do it very often lol
Bless him hehe
Steph xx

P.S if my Blade can say oh mama then Im guessing want one would be quite similar for him, will try it next time we are offering him a Markie.

Thanks Steph, I'll be showing this to my two when they get home from school. On secon thoughts, it could start the whole I want a dog debate again!!!

Back