• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MILESTONES........

markelsie

Just thought I would share with you and in particular for anyone "thinking" or "about" to have surgery this for ME is why I'm glad I took my decision.Tomorrow see's me 7 weeks since I started my pre-op diet and had surgery and then put up with fluids,puree's etc,etc,etc..Also I wont lie adjusting to all the changes I have undertaken does not always come easy as you think "this'n that"....well today popped into Boots having not weighed for a while and was pleasantly surprised...I know it's not the "Biggest weight loss" in 7 weeks but I have lost 59lbs and now have a B.M.I of 34.7 all this info for £0.75p....From there treated myself to a haircut and rather than feel disgusted by the reflection in the mirror I managed a cheeky smile and it reinforced my belief all the changes which were for MY better health are worth it.....
Hopefully my little experience will help others to move forward in there own way.:)

tpt

Uber geek
Lovely sentiments Mark - and a great weight loss ( much better than mine!!!). That's a really good BMI too - not far to go! well done. :)

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Mark
That's a great weight loss and well done on your new bmi too. You are right about the changes they are'nt as easy as we think but so so worth it when you see the scales moving in the right direction. Congratulations too on being able to look in a mirror and feel good about yourself that in itself is an acheivement i can't wait to feel like that! It's the sharing of these positive experiences that make me smile and make me think yes Allie you made the right decision. Thank you Mark x

Snowcrystal

Just thought I would share with you and in particular for anyone "thinking" or "about" to have surgery this for ME is why I'm glad I took my decision.Tomorrow see's me 7 weeks since I started my pre-op diet and had surgery and then put up with fluids,puree's etc,etc,etc..Also I wont lie adjusting to all the changes I have undertaken does not always come easy as you think "this'n that"....well today popped into Boots having not weighed for a while and was pleasantly surprised...I know it's not the "Biggest weight loss" in 7 weeks but I have lost 59lbs and now have a B.M.I of 34.7 all this info for £0.75p....From there treated myself to a haircut and rather than feel disgusted by the reflection in the mirror I managed a cheeky smile and it reinforced my belief all the changes which were for MY better health are worth it.....
Hopefully my little experience will help others to move forward in there own way.:)

Hi Mark

Are you kidding, not the biggest weight loss in 7 weeks?...my God!

You have done amazingly well....look at the BMI you have brought down...You should be sooo proud of yourself.

Well done.

(((hugs)))

Last edited:

zetacatty

A loser at last!
Thanks for sharing that with us Mark - your weight loss is amazing and you should feel so proud. I know that when I'm a stuggling post-op I will think about what you've just said. Mxx

Karlos

59 Pounds in seven weeks is a fantastic achievement Mark and you should be very proud of your results so far. But we need to see pictures mate so get your arse moving and get some posted
Keep up the great work

Sambucca

fantastic achievement Mark. Well done hun xx

Glenville

Well done Mark, that is a fantastic weight loss! Thanks for posting your positive experiences, it helps us pre-ops to confirm what we are doing is the right thing.

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Markie that is an amazing achievement in 7 weeks and dont let anyone tell you any different, think you did deserve the new haircut, and the cheeky smile just summed up how great you are feeling about yourself. I am still pre op but your experience and others like you give us pre oppers the courage to keep moving forward...........thank you and well done.

Jay xx

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
well done mark, great weight loss!! im almost at 5stone loss now and am just about able to look at my reflection!

phatmomma

Well done Mark, what a fantastic achievement, and the weight loss is fantastic too!

Keep up the good work, won't be long before your wondering who that handsome hunk in the mirror is smiling at you :)

xx

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Awww mark thats a great weightloss and you should be so proud of yourself, Its great to see your BMI has come down like it has, Its lovely to hear a nice story like yours and to think your only 7 weeks in. Well done!!

kandeechops

Very well done that' a great weight loss for 7 week's & a lower bmi is wonderful