• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

D Day

Nini76

Today is the day. All packed and tucked up in bed, don't think I will be sleeping though.

I have to be at hospital Chelsea and Westminster, at 7.30am for my bypass. Feeling really nervous and a bit scared.....really want it to be over so I can get on with my life. Just wanted to thank you all for your advice and stories it has made me feel less lonely and more positive about the whole thing.

Will update as soon as I am able to type or when I am bored of waiting around, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck to you! It is for me to!!!! I cannot sleep either just laid here thinking of all the what ifs!!i am going to Taunton for mine today... Best of luck to you :) x

Good luck you will be fine just another step on your journey the turning point really,be alittle dip here then the only way is up xx

cas1983 said:
Good luck to you! It is for me to!!!! I cannot sleep either just laid here thinking of all the what ifs!!i am going to Taunton for mine today... Best of luck to you :) x

Good luck to you to. Didn't get much sleep myself in the end about 3 hrs. Hope everything goes well for you to.

Huracaneal said:
all the best hope everything goes ok see you on the losers bench i'll make some room for you xx

Thanks you. Yep budge over I will be there soon, lol.

chrisa said:
Good luck you will be fine just another step on your journey the turning point really,be alittle dip here then the only way is up xx

Thank you.

All the best Hun, will be thinking of u

Good luck to you both, Nini and Cas. In a few hours you will be waking up and starting a brand new life! Wishing you both a quick recovery - remember walk lots and keep sipping - that first sip of water you can have is the best taste ever! I'll polish the losers bench for you and we'll all shuffle up to make room ;)

hopefully you will be all done n dusted now nini. just wanted to wish you luck and i hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Hope things went well for you both x

Hi everyone things went fantastic I have no wind pain having liquids fine was up and about the next day and today I am going home can't wait. I for into the hospital at 7.50 and was first on the list the last time I looked at the clock was 8.45 and next time was 12 midday so not that long sleeping fine can even sleep on my side. I did have a drain that was taken out this morning and that did hurt. The surgeon is amazed at how quick I am recovering and how well I feel. Let's hope it stays like this. The hospital staff have been fantastic I couldn't have asked for better nurses and doctors. I have had a fantastic experience.

Well done you thats excellent news so glad its all over for you and you feeling well. This is the most frightening and excititng part rolled into 1 you will get down days but once those pounds melt away and the clothes start hanging off ya it gets a whole lot betta and the positive comments from friends and family xx good luck keep up with the good work xx

glad things went well for you get plenty of rest

Back