• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daily calories help plz

happy days

Iam 15 months post bypass and still need to lose 17lbs. Does anyone know how many cals a day I should have.

I still have around a stone to lose so I guess it's still to lose. However she did give the impression it would be this level permanently. I don't really count calories too much now to be honest but on the odd day that I do I am around the 1000 ish.

2000! I don't think I could ever fit that amount in, you will be surprised how little you can eat to maintain your normal weight, I have read that a healthy adult can live on as little as 800 calories a day, although your activity level dictates the true amount.

Paul

I average 850 HD but have not lost any weight for over three weeks now so think I need to cut back a bit.

Miss Tickle said:
I average 850 HD but have not lost any weight for over three weeks now so think I need to cut back a bit.

You may need to up a bit instead of cutting back. I found once I cut bread and crackers out I started to move again.

Back