• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soft/Mashed Stage - L&D

The pic in the check shirt is your slim one!

I want to know what book is mentioned too.

Everywhere does things differently! I'm on my second week stage 2 but I haven't been pureeing anything, just eating soft stuff and managing fine!

Today I had a poached egg and a couple spoons of tinned tomatoes for a very late breakfast, then did a beef casserole in the slow cooker so had a small bowl of that tonight. Also had some galia melon (the orange one!) this afternoon. All went down without any problems.

Just got to up my fluid intake - had a pint of orange juice/water today and a coffee, plus a small glass of water - I know it's nowhere near enough so off to make a mug of tea now!

Hi all, the book I got, which has been mentioned by others on this site, is weight loss surgery cookbook for dummies. I bought it from amazon. It is American but it very relevant to the uk. It contains info for each of the food stages with lots of recipes and some nutritionally counted daily menus for different rda's, 1000-1800 kcal.

Hope that helps.

Julie

Back