• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phase 2

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Right I have decided I want to lose another stone.

The question is, how to do it, I have stepped up the exercise, but how many calories should I be looking at.

I have already shed 9 lb by eating approx. 1200 cals a day, but it seems to have stopped again.

What are your thoughts please.

I think we have to stick at it and accept that losing weight is slower and harder now that we are not morbidly obese. I put a bit of weight on holiday and have managed to lose that. I have decided to lose another stone-ish and then see how I feel and look then. I am doing Slimming World but with 2 days a week fasting. I have 500 cals a day on fast days. I enjoy them as my tummy feels rested and I feel in control.
There are a couple of us old timers looking to lose a bit more or get back on track. Perhaps we should have a weigh in thread where we can support each other ?

I think we have to stick at it and accept that losing weight is slower and harder now that we are not morbidly obese. I put a bit of weight on holiday and have managed to lose that. I have decided to lose another stone-ish and then see how I feel and look then. I am doing Slimming World but with 2 days a week fasting. I have 500 cals a day on fast days. I enjoy them as my tummy feels rested and I feel in control.
There are a couple of us old timers looking to lose a bit more or get back on track. Perhaps we should have a weigh in thread where we can support each other ?

I agree let the newbies, help the oldies lol

Kick up the bum time.

Back