• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dare I?

Grace

I'm having a mushed up Sunday lunch. Its scrummy. But I have a yorkshire pud on a plate I thought I might chew, chew chew.......

but I've only just gone onto mushy stage from puree. DARE I risk it?

Make sure you have plenty of gravy on it to make it soggier Charis... You won't eat the whole yorkshire, if you make it halfway through you have done good! Think with this eating malarky is that we have to try stuff to know if we can handle it.... Chew it well hun and enjoy xx

Thank you. I will!

Charis
i agree, its just all trial and error, for some reason broccoli gets stuck no matter how much i chew!!

It was lovely! I managed half but now I'm stuffed! and I had broccoli and cauli too!

I've had so much blooming broccoli the last couple of weeks i couldn't eat the big floret on my plate... I'm going to fantasise about green beans instead!

It's lovely when you can eat normally isn't it Charis? xx

I've had so much blooming broccoli the last couple of weeks i couldn't eat the big floret on my plate... I'm going to fantasise about green beans instead!

It's lovely when you can eat normally isn't it Charis? xx

I'm not quite at normal yet, sadly, but my hubby does a fantastic Sunday lunch, and even minced up and mushed, it was blinkin FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

I'm craving curry in the last few days though! I may try some minced up!

Back