• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1

Fizzpot

Well I thought I was doing well , had slim fast for brekkie and dinner... Tea didn't go to plan I was so hungry so I had chicken n rice and carrots which still made me have under a 1000 calories , the consultant said initially I only have to do the milk diet for one week before my op, the co-or donator said have two skin fasts and a Low calorie meal for tea for the first week and the second just the milk . So I shouldn't be too angry about what I've had today - but I am ! I'm scared if I can't do it now how the hell am I going to do it with a band ! Hopefully tomorrow will be better - one can only hope- come on will power do your job!

Learn from this....tea time is my killer period even now...so think ahead...do what you have to do to be busy during your weakest hour! You want this to work right?! Good luck x

Don't feel bad at all they told you to have 2 shakes and then a meal for the first week so you are xx

Just keep off sugars and carbs,that includes rice.It converts and stays in the liver longer.It all makes the liver fatty and hard to shift out of the way for surgery.Fill up on skimmed milk coffees or nas squash made with hot water,it does fill you up more than cold drinks.

Is it skimmed milk? Oh bloody he'll I've been on semi skimmed!!! They never told me that grrrr thanks everyone xx

Back