• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 2

mrspplus3

pre op diet

Received my pre op diet sheet 2day ... milk yoghurt fruit and one bowel of veg soup (does tomato soup and mushroom soup count??)
Quite scared now I have seen it on paper lol I'm going to be very hungry.

That's the same pre-op diet I did, it's pretty tough the first few days but just keep thinking of the end goal - you'll get through it :)

Good luck :)

Oohh that's a luxury ;)

Mine was 4 pints of semi skimmed milk, a sugar free jelly and an oxo drink a day for 2 weeks. Oh how I don't miss that lol

Mine was 1 Wheetabix with minimal Milne in a morning, 80gs of lean protein and salad for lunch and 100gs of lean protein and a tiny amount of veg for tea! I had a pretty cushty LSD before my surgery :)

pre op diet boxing day

I'm starting pre op diet on boxing day
Surgery 4th January
My diet is ..
3 pint skimmed milk
4 peices fruit
2 yoghurt
Bowel of soup

Question about soup can it be a low cal cup of soup??

I think it's best to make your own soup if possible. I just used to throw s load of mixed veg in a pan with some herbs, boil it up then blend it with a bit of milk to make it creamier.

I went to a residential conference during my lsd so did take some cup a soups for that to make sure I could stick to it.

Well I'm nearly through with day 2 and it's taking all the will power in the world .. (milk and yoghurt lsd) I want food so bad but I'm hanging in there mu surgery say can't come quick enough xx

Good luck hunni, I did the same LSD too its not easy but the end goal is so worth it (11st lighter and 13 months out)

I've merged your diary threads into one, please just update the one rather than starting a new diary each time you want to update.

Thank you.

Back