• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so my 10 day journey begins!!

Hi how is it going?

Its goin alrite. Thanks. I cant believe how little pain ive had. But tonight ive experienced my first case of dumping. Its not nice. Ive put my self to bed to help ease it. My insisions r healing up lovely. Although they r mad itchy. Hope ur all well x

Its goin alrite. Thanks. I cant believe how little pain ive had. But tonight ive experienced my first case of dumping. Its not nice. Ive put my self to bed to help ease it. My insisions r healing up lovely. Although they r mad itchy. Hope ur all well x

What's made you dump? X

Me mam had bought a ready made mashed potatoe and put some out for me. It was called tesco buttery mashed potatoe. The only thing i think is the butter in it as she never adds anythin extra to them and im usually ok with mash. Felt ill for about 2 hrs x

It must of been all the butter in it, I'm scared of dumping like especially if out somewhere. Think I'd ate too much tea time yesterday felt really uncomfortable for most of evening. X

Yea thats what i thought too. I didnt kno til after id ate it and i asked me mam if she had added thing to it. She said she hadnt but it was called tesco buttery mash. But at least i kno for next time. I think im gonna be the same lol. About eating out x

How r u getting on x

Yea thats what i thought too. I didnt kno til after id ate it and i asked me mam if she had added thing to it. She said she hadnt but it was called tesco buttery mash. But at least i kno for next time. I think im gonna be the same lol. About eating out x How r u getting on x

Not doing too bad struggling to eat as many times as dietitian asked like, been looking for low fat/sugar yoghourt to have between meals feel like I'll go mad by 4 weeks of purée x

I but petit filous and weight watchers have a new range out fat free nd 60 kal i bought the strawberry greek yogurt and they r really filling and creamy doesnt feel like im missing out when i have one. But u will find somethinf u like. X

The weight watchers Greek ones made me dump. The sugar content of most of the yoghurts is really high. I can't tolerate anything over 5g per 100.

Back