• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so my 10 day journey begins!!

vickip99

Today is day 1 of my LSD diet. Im choosing option 1 in the list of diets from sunderlands pre op diet plan. Which consists of
2-3 pints or semi skimmed or skimmed milk
3 pieces of fruit
2 diet yogurts
And a bowl of soup preferably home made.
Also plenty fluids ie water, sugar free juices ect ect.

I never recieved this til nearly 12pm. So i have litterally starved all morning lol. But today hasnt been too bad. Ive had plenty water to keep me goin.

Is anybody due in sunderland on 24th jan xx

Day 1 =done!
Just keep your eye on the end goal and the start of your new life!

Good luck with it xx

I'm just desperate to get it over with to be honest go in on 27th hope everything goes well for yours x

Today is day 1 of my LSD diet. Im choosing option 1 in the list of diets from sunderlands pre op diet plan. Which consists of
2-3 pints or semi skimmed or skimmed milk
3 pieces of fruit
2 diet yogurts
And a bowl of soup preferably home made.
Also plenty fluids ie water, sugar free juices ect ect.

I never recieved this til nearly 12pm. So i have litterally starved all morning lol. But today hasnt been too bad. Ive had plenty water to keep me goin.

Is anybody due in sunderland on 24th jan xx

Good luck Vicki! x

Today is my first day I have chosen the milk diet although mine is 4 pints milk bovril drink 1 sugar free jelly! Plenty of fluid! Getting prepared for the headaches!! Good luck!

Good luck to all those starting the lsd, it is pretty hard at some points but so worth it. Dig deep and just stay focussed - you're almost there :)

Today is my first day I have chosen the milk diet although mine is 4 pints milk bovril drink 1 sugar free jelly! Plenty of fluid! Getting prepared for the headaches!! Good luck!

Thanks lynnpoth. I did alrite yesterday. Im gonna try nd go by 2-3 hr intervals i had my pint of milk at 7 this morning and a banana at 9.30 so will see how it goes. I kno i was thinking the same about headaches. Got me 2ltr water for today too. Good luck hun x

Good luck to all those starting the lsd, it is pretty hard at some points but so worth it. Dig deep and just stay focussed - you're almost there :)

Thanks suzie im just thinking about the end result. Booking my holiday today so thats my goal thinking of all the lovely swim wear. X

Back