• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

:s

hesh

Hi just discovered this site not quite sure what im doing just yet so bare with me, quick question is any 1 else on the pre op diet just milk yoghurt fruit and veg, and is sick haha

Hi welcome 2 site carnt help as not that far yet sum1 will be along soon ;) good luck wiv ur journey

I've got my funding ;) so just a case of wait for hosp to get in touch n see wot hurdles they have in place for me 2jump lol ;) x

welcome hesh and good luck :) xxx

:welcome:

welcome to the site not long now until your opp i see so good luck xxx

welcome to the site. Can't help you in respect of milk diet as on the food one and I have been on it since 9th Dec. My op is in 13 days

im still unsure what im doin on this so bare with me plz lol, yeah ive been on fruit, milk, yoghurt and 1 bowl of veg soup 4 8 days only 2days 2 go b4 my op very scared now. x

Hi hun..i was on a low carb high protien diet before op so it was slightly different and probaly a lot easier.. but i was on that for 4 weeks and im diabetic... some of the pre-op diets are a bit hard and can get slightly depressing, but please stick with what you have been told then this will make your op go smoothly and will also prepare you for after the op xx ps.. welcome to the site, we are here to support you all the way xx

Back