• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so my 10 day journey begins!!

Doing ok thanks, found it a real struggle this morning as I was really hungry after work! Your doing really well with it getting to the gym too I've not done any exercise this week as I tend not to when I'm working nights I keep telling myself this is good preparation for after the op xx

It is hun. Its really good. Ive come to bed now as im startin to feel hungry lol. Its gonna sound daft this but i already feel that little bit fitter off bein on this milk diet. I thought my energy wud of dropped but it hasnt x

Just about if i can find my little case lol. Dunno where ive put it. Hows ur 10days goin? Glad mines nearly over with x

It's going well couldn't help weigh myself today around 8 pounds off! It's starting to feel real now! X

I was the same lol. Ive lost about 10lbs on the milk diet been very constipated aswel. Ill probs not sleep tonight with excitment x

I was the same lol. Ive lost about 10lbs on the milk diet been very constipated aswel. Ill probs not sleep tonight with excitment x

Good luck! Hope it all goes well. Excited for you both x

Today is day 1 of my LSD diet. Im choosing option 1 in the list of diets from sunderlands pre op diet plan. Which consists of 2-3 pints or semi skimmed or skimmed milk 3 pieces of fruit 2 diet yogurts And a bowl of soup preferably home made. Also plenty fluids ie water, sugar free juices ect ect. I never recieved this til nearly 12pm. So i have litterally starved all morning lol. But today hasnt been too bad. Ive had plenty water to keep me goin. Is anybody due in sunderland on 24th jan xx

Today's the day for you good luck xxx

Thanks girls. Im on ward now just waitin on me bed gettin sorted out. Had butterflies on me way up here but more excitment than nerves i think :)x

Thanks girls. Im on ward now just waitin on me bed gettin sorted out. Had butterflies on me way up here but more excitment than nerves i think :)x
Good luck Vicki! xx

Back