• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 3 omg!

hi jacqui, my name is michele. have you not tried fybogel? im taking it now and although im not going as regular, im either constipated or very runny. nice!!!!

Hi Michele,

Yes i tried fybogel but didnt seem to work on me....Dynamite me thinks,lol

Isnt it lovely though to speak to other people in exactly the same boat,makes all the difference.

Hows your day been today ? Dont know whats up with me ive been sooooo hungry....nevermind roll on Monday......Hoooo Ray

Jacqui x

hi jacqui, my name is michele. have you not tried fybogel? im taking it now and although im not going as regular, im either constipated or very runny. nice!!!!

Hi Michele,

Im doing great thanks went to the dietician today at L&D and ive lost 9% of my weight so 2 stone 2lb in total,so im a very happy bunny today and have eaten a meal this evening and was surprised by how little i managed but feel so bloated now.

I was given my surgeon appointment today for June 30th which i thought was pretty good going, im on the re feed diet now, which actually looks pretty good. Forgot to mention the surgeon i have been given is Mr Jain,ive read alot of good things about him so very pleased.

How are you going ?

Jacqui x

hi jacqui, was wondering how you are doing?

hi jacqui, i knew you were going yesterday and was hoping to hear from you as well.
great news about the weight loss, especially after all that cycling. well done!
ive been good, i bought my scales but i cant get a decent reading. when i took it down stairs, it told me 23. 2. i stood on it again and it told me the same, so with a bit of luck it will be 1lb away from a stone!
i called the dietician yesterday to ask her, if i can drop the 6 pints as i find it too much and she said it was fine as long as i drink min of 4 pints. she said i could replace a pint of milk with one bottle of slimfast.
oh jacqui, can you tell me a bit more on the refeed diet, id love to know?
thanks
speak soon

p.s hubby has told me to tell you he is from burnham!! and i have heard of mr jain

hi butterfly1979, are you at l&d?
this diet consist of 6 pints of milk (but ive gone down to 4). bovril, sf gum, tea and coffee, sf fizzy drinks including sf crusha and squash.

Cancerian02 I will be attending Chichester And a pre oper but have been reading the thread earlier about the more water you drink the more weight you lose and I just wondered whether it was plain water or whether you could add sf squash to it?

hi butterfly1979, sorry, i remember you telling me you were attending chichester before.
i dont know about the water thing. i suppose drinking water is a good thing and that means any kind of drinks. tea, coffee, squash and just plain water. unfortunately for me, drinking all this milk, i am finding it hard to drink other fluids, i.e water although i am trying, im lucky that i am still losing the weight.

Back