• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 5 milk diet

Wow! Congrats! That's amazing!! I was thinking about starting the milk op diet early too!! How much milk are you allowed?

x

Wow, well done to you!!

I too will be doing the Milk diet (start 5th Sept - hopefully, for three weeks) and on the one I am doing you are allowed 2-3 pints of milk per day, 2 diet or low fat yogs, 2 portions of fruit, 2-3 portions of veg or salad, sugar free jelly, unlimited tea, coffe, water, and low cal drinks.

What sort of things are you making with the veg if this is the same diet as you? Open to any suggestions on this one as I can only think of a chopped salad, boile/steamed/stir fry veg (with fry lite) or soups.

Ten pounds is a great start. Keep at it and keep us posted.

Hi all,
when i was on the milk diet I was given a recipe for soup without potatoes, as you know you arent allowed carbs.

Recipe: Chopped Onions, Carrots, leeks, tomatoes, small amount of turnip, herbs, cummin, chicken or beef oxo. Add whatever herbs and spices to taste.

Cook in slow cooker over night and blitz down to small lumps next day. Pour back into to slow cooker to thicken.
Portion out in to medium size portions and whatever is left, blitz to puree and pour into yoghurt pots to freeze for post op diets.

I am sure I have the recipe somewhere and will find and check it. Enjoy, I did, it was lush and filling. :D x

doing same diet , wasnt having the soup until yesterday , as i was advised on suzz u must have the soup. she recommended weight watchers soup. so bought some ,was just having milk , yoghurt and fruit gl on both ya diets,stay positive and i think this diet is the end of being fat so it well worth it

This is where I get really confuddled (Maybe because I am blonde, but hey) - I wasn't told by my dietician that I could have tinned soup, just to avoid potato. Would be really good if tinned veg soup is allowed and how many portions would you class a Weight Watchers tin as? AND, if you make your own soup (with Mightie's instructions) how much would a portion be? :confused::confused::confused: OMG - my brain hurts.

Hi All,

Just an update on the recipe for soup. I remembered that there were peppers in the recipe too.

Recipe: Chopped Onions, Carrots, Peppers, leeks, tomatoes, small amount of turnip, herbs, cummin, chicken or beef oxo. Add whatever herbs and spices to taste.

Cook in slow cooker over night and blitz down to small lumps next day. Pour back into to slow cooker to thicken.
Portion out in to medium size portions and whatever is left, blitz to puree and pour into yoghurt pots to freeze for post op diets.

Back