• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dcales won t move!!!

danic-johnson

I'm so mad I've been the same weight for 3 weeks now if the scales do move they go up!!!! By sometimes 5lbs wth!!! Any suggestion on what I can do. Has anyone had this. I'm 4 weeks post op today x

Hi
At 5 weeks out i stalled for 6 weeks!! i was upset and could'nt understand why as my calorie intake was low. I dont know when it will start up again for you but without a doubt it will. Since that stall i have gone on to lose another 5+ stones, so sit tight and wait it out.

Kim

Have hit a stall for 3 weeks now, being the 7th week post op.
Haven't done anything to encourage this, infact unable to eat solids except for a teaspoon here and there. Just about keeping to my liquid intake and feel very disheartened:(
I do hope that this shifts faster because I really do not want to lose hope....

mission said:
Have hit a stall for 3 weeks now, being the 7th week post op.
Haven't done anything to encourage this, infact unable to eat solids except for a teaspoon here and there. Just about keeping to my liquid intake and feel very disheartened:(
I do hope that this shifts faster because I really do not want to lose hope....

Maybe this is why your not
Losing him your body may be in starvation mode clinging on to whatever it can things will settle then it'll come off xx

mission said:
Point taken Kellsbell.
Thinking positive :)

Sorry if I came across harsh hun but that's probably the reason for no loss your not getting enough in it'll all come right xx

Back