• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Defill

rubyred15

Hi, I'm off on a Holliday in a couple of weeks,,,,,,went to turkey for 2 weeks a month ago,,,,,,,,,great but didn't do much eating ,,,weather was hot,,,,,could only eat slider type foods,,,,,I sooooo wanted to try the local dishes and fish dishes,,,,,,,,my question is. Would it be worth going for a de fill , so I can eat small portions without getting pain,?i went realy tight and couldn't get much in ? And it's even hotter now so don't know what to do? Can anyone advise me ? Thanks ruby x

Ruby, I think the only people that can truly advise you on this is your provider! I am off to Turkey in August and had a fill a week ago, but even though I still have little restriction in terms of hunger particularly, I am not going to have anything else done until I return.

Although if you have restriction to a point where you can only eat slider foods, I would say that you have in general perhaps too much restriction and that the band is too tight. It is when you can only eat slider foods that the issues start because so much of what slides, isn't good to eat in terms of fat/cals etc

Talk to your provider, share your thoughts and concerns with them - they really are the only ones who can answer that question/issue

its a difficult one I always kept my band uber tight it was my preference and how I achieved best losses but I didn't eat slider just had very winy portions and pretty much no meat, if you can only get sliders down then your too tight id personally never recommend a defill for a holiday but it sounds generally like you need it

Back