• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Demons in my head

It is so good to have a friend like you Bling Babe. Yes loss has stopped but they did say they would not mind if I maintained. I am on first day back on milk and go two weeks tomorrow 29November, let's see what happens then. Good luck to you too xx

It is so good to have a friend like you Bling Babe. Yes loss has stopped but they did say they would not mind if I maintained. I am on first day back on milk and go two weeks tomorrow 29November, let's see what happens then. Good luck to you too xx
Awww bless you I feel the same, it's as if we actually know each other, keep your chin up Hun, I'm going to have a couple of milk days this week too, it's driving me mad not losing as I hoped to lose a bit more to give me a bit of scope for Christmas seeing as my appointment is early (11th) January, I suppose I shouldn't be thinking like that really I'm just not certain I'll be able to refrain as much as I should which Is one reason I'm in this situation in the first place :rolleyes: good luck with the milk this week and look forward to your updates :hugs:XxX

Finally lost 2lb this week. It is a struggle and the milk diet was somehow easier as there was no choice. Back to Luton Hospital on 29 November and hopefully get referred to the MDT. surgery still seems so far away

Finally lost 2lb this week. It is a struggle and the milk diet was somehow easier as there was no choice. Back to Luton Hospital on 29 November and hopefully get referred to the MDT. surgery still seems so far away
Well done Maria, this weight loss really does play games with our head, and I agree the milk diet does remove choices which is easier if you can get in the right mindset which clearly you did :) look forward to your update on 29th I'm sure time will fly by what with Christmas to think about, saying that it's another huge obstacle for us, I to lost 1kg this week.....at last after 2 weeks of maintaining, and still enjoying the cycling keep positive Hun :hugs:xx

Well done Maria, this weight loss really does play games with our head, and I agree the milk diet does remove choices which is easier if you can get in the right mindset which clearly you did :) look forward to your update on 29th I'm sure time will fly by what with Christmas to think about, saying that it's another huge obstacle for us, I to lost 1kg this week.....at last after 2 weeks of maintaining, and still enjoying the cycling keep positive Hun :hugs:xx
Well done to you too fantastic news xx

Back