• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diabetic & LSD

loulabelle79

Hi ... I know there are various options for pre op diet, just wondering if any diabetic's out there could tell me which one you did, I know my surgeon/team will talk me through options when the time comes but just curious ... Thanks :) x

Hi ... I know there are various options for pre op diet, just wondering if any diabetic's out there could tell me which one you did, I know my surgeon/team will talk me through options when the time comes but just curious ... Thanks :) x

I did food option. I had 5 options to choose from(milk, milk&yoghurt, soups, slim fast shakes, and food option). I felt that food option would be the best for me. Also asked advice from my diabetic nurse and dietitian at the hospital and they both agreed food option would be the best in my situation. :)

Thanks Llora & Tizzwizz, that's good to know, was a little concerned about just having milk for however long it might have been. How much did you both lose plz? x :)

Thanks Llora & Tizzwizz, that's good to know, was a little concerned about just having milk for however long it might have been. How much did you both lose plz? x :)

I did mine for 2 weeks and lost 6.9kg or 15.2lbs or 1st 1.2lbs

I lost over a stone pre-op & since my op on 17th July I've lost a total of 4st 8lb. Before my op I was taking 2 Metformin twice a day 2 Gliclazide twice a day Simvastatin, Indapamide & injecting 3 times a day now all I'm doing is injecting once a day & no tablets

Back