• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question re 1000 cal LSD and WW ready meals

los in it

I start my LSD on the 21 Aug and is looking forward to doing it .I did get a leaflet about what types of food I could have over the next 4 weeks but I have to admit I was hoping for some kind of menu ie what to have as a kind of meal planner each day which in itself is a help but for me makes things a little bit tougher when it comes to portioning it out
so back to my original question....
can I have a WW/ Asda/ Tesco ready meal that comes in at around 400 Calories a meal each evening ?
breakfast and lunch I think I will be ok with I just need to make it as easy as I can so I successfully complete it
I look forward to your answers
ps im doing a bonus week of the LSD but using the slim fast in the morning a light lunch then a Asda 400 Calorie ready meal in the evening just for 1 week as a kick start before the real deal really starts !

No, sadly not. It's about shrinking your liver which is why the choices are small and it's low carbohydrate. The starch in carbs make your liver firm like cardboard and it needs to be floppy like jelly for them to lift it up to get to your stomach for surgery so stick to the suggested foods, maybe spend this next week figuring out a meal plan using what's on the list?

I ended up doing the slimfast diet because it came pre measured in a bottle and there was no room for interpreting it or doing the wrong thing!

You coming to Homerton group on Thursday night? Hope so! X

Thanks Stacey,
I guessed it may be like that!
What works for me is a daily menu , something to work with , get shopping in for then I can really plan , with the paper work they give you it I feel leaves it to chance
I know I could just go to the slim fast version but just cant face it not for 4 weeks!
I will have to see if anyone knows of at least a 7 day plan that I can use and just repeat for the 4 weeks

Yeh as above its a no, I got a list of what I should have for evening..basically 100g turkey chicken or baked white fish with no sauce or 50 g of cheese. I've been having turkey slices with salad or a cracker bread which I take from the lunch menu. I have been having around 600-700 cals a day.

like the idea of the cracker bread and ham I guess I need to read the list of foods and make up a menu for the week I just need to get it in my head so I don't "panic" ahead of myself .once I work out a week menu I will just repeat it
off to work I go!
thanks all for your responses

Back