• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slim fast and LSD

los in it

ive tried one of the slim fast drinks (mocca ) and it was quite nice and was wondering if there was a LSD that had slim fasts as part of it ?
I was thinking I know I cant do the milk based one and the only one I had a chance of passing with was the soup and yogurt one but if there was a slim fast one with some food I could do a whole lot better
anyway hope someone can let me know im seeing the team at homerton on fri(15 aug) so could talk with them a bit more

Hi, im on the food diet which is bad as i would prefer slimfast, its easier for me. I know some have been on it so hopefully they will shout up with advice. My favourite is strawberry.

there are a few out there that have been on slimfast LSDs ranging from 3 a day to 5 a day, no food that i noticed though.

I did a milkshake LSD but slim & save (similar thing) I couldnt stomach soup & yoghurt & the mik/yoghurt diet I tried pre LSD & only lost 2lb in 2 weeks :sigh:

I have at least five type of diets in my pack for me to pick from. The one I'm def going to try (once I have been given a date) is replace to meals with slim fast a day or soup or meal bar, plus a 300 cal meal per day. The meal must contain foods from a list they suggest. Im based in the Midlands . Its funny how hospitals suggest diff options and its the same type of ops.

Hi SHARON I'm going to do the real food diet in September, to me that's more like being normal I will just have to get organised for work lunch because that when I can go of track. As for los in it I'm showing my age I thing I was wondering why did someone want LSD (the drug)in a slim fast lol might make the weight fall of . Did you ring the hospital and see if they have a date for you yet :)

ha ha mouse! yes I have a date for my WLS sept 18
seeing the medical team at Homerton this coming Friday and I think I start my LSD the following day for 4 weeks

Hello there

Homerton will give you 3 diets to pick from -

1000 calories food - low carb from a diet sheet
the milk diet
x5 slimfast pre mixed shakes a day

Milk and Slimfast you're also allowed 1 stock cube a day, 1 sachet sugar free jelly, 2 pieces sugar free gum, all sugar free squash, diet coke etc...

I did the 5 slimfast shakes a day and it was hard but I came up with ways around it like turning the shakes into pudding with sugarfree jelly and setting them and halving my stock cube between lunch and dinner so I had a savoury taste twice per day.

Worth checking on line to see if there's any good slimfast shake sales at the moment - when I did it Super Drug was doing them for 75p a bottle. They specify the pre-bottled ones as they have more nutrition in them than the powder you mix yourself.

Best of luck on Friday, not long now!

Stacey x

P.S Hopefully we get to meet next Thursday evening at the Homerton Patient Support Group! It's really good :)

Back