• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

diabetic questions

alison1979

Hi all, i need to know if i can get tested without going to the doctors to see if i am diabetic?? i am havin palpatations alot been checked for heart problems well had a ECG and all ok so thought it could be diabetic related, if anyone can help would be good as i was boarderline diabetic before.

Thanks

I think Lloyds chemist does a free test. When are you due another blood test from your surgery?
Palpitations can be due to anxiety too. I am diabetic but don't have them.

Hey chic your palpitations might be due to low blood sugar but that doesn't mean you are diabetic. I've had some trouble with palpitations, dizziness, fainting and also hand and foot spasm. My doctor thinks there is a change in my blood PH balance so he has ran some test. X

Hi Honey, Under active thyroids also cause palpitations ... think you would be better going to the doctors for blood tests as there are so many things that can cause them & it doesn't have to mean there is anything wrong with your heart ...be safe xxx :):)

Back