• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

want a laugh at my expense? :p

lol sorry can't stop laughing I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has ever got nail glue on their teeth lol

Haha me too! I'm glad its not just me who is abit ditzy! Bet you didn't do it in the middle of town with loads of people round ya Haha!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Oh Toni girl what are you like Pmsl !!!
Glad you got most of it off xx

nope i did it at home though my daughter had a good laugh at me lol

oh well we'll be daft together lol

Don't think nail varnish is the answer
when my daughter was about 18 she woke up in the middle of the night got her bottle of water and took a huge swig and just as she swallowed realised that it was nail varnish remover :eek:
I thought she was being murdered when she ran to the bathroom
She was fine by the way. But remover was put well away from her bed after that :rolleyes:

:spit: :d'oh: :giggle::giggle:

Ahhh Toni :) a girl after my own heart, babe :D I am so relieved that I am not the only silly cow on here :eek: I split my toenail last summer by kicking it up on a stone & rather than lose it I tried to super glue it back until it grew out a bit ... I applied the glue & held it in place while it dried, BUT some leaked through the split & so when I tried to let go I found that I was bent double with my fingers glued to my toe :eek: then I got cramp & couldn't straighten up :cry::cry: Won't be doing that again :( Hope you have got it off your teeth by now, hon :8855::8855: Good job you didn't swallow on this occasion :eek: xxx

Last edited:
Ahhh Toni :) a girl after my own heart, babe :D I am so relieved that I am not the only silly cow on here :eek: I split my toenail last summer by kicking it up on a stone & rather than lose it I tried to super glue it back until it grew out a bit ... I applied the glue & held it is place while it dried, BUT some leaked through the split & so when I tried to let go I found that I was bent double with my fingers glued to my toe :eek: then I got cramp & couldn't straighten up :cry::cry: Won't be doing that again :( Hope you have got it off your teeth by now, hon :8855::8855: Good job you didn't swallow on this occasion :eek: xxx
bahahahaha :8855: why doesnt this surprise me? :D xxx

Twink did you have to have a psyc assessment before your bypass??.....

If you did ...HOW ON EARTH DID YOU PASS??
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Twink did you have to have a psyc assessment before your bypass??.....

If you did ...HOW ON EARTH DID YOU PASS??
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

No actually, I didn't :D They could see I was the very picture of health, mentally :D:D AND of all the people to ask me this WENDY :8855: pot & kettle, hon ;);) xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Ahhh Toni :) a girl after my own heart, babe :D I am so relieved that I am not the only silly cow on here :eek: I split my toenail last summer by kicking it up on a stone & rather than lose it I tried to super glue it back until it grew out a bit ... I applied the glue & held it in place while it dried, BUT some leaked through the split & so when I tried to let go I found that I was bent double with my fingers glued to my toe :eek: then I got cramp & couldn't straighten up :cry::cry: Won't be doing that again :( Hope you have got it off your teeth by now, hon :8855::8855: Good job you didn't swallow on this occasion :eek: xxx

Hahaha omg there are a few of us in here ....... Haha that end bit made me laugh! Hahaha xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
No actually, I didn't :D They could see I was the very picture of health, mentally :D:D AND of all the people to ask me this WENDY :8855: pot & kettle, hon ;);) xxx

Quite a good job you didn't Haha! Xx

lamornamiss said:
Don't think nail varnish is the answer
when my daughter was about 18 she woke up in the middle of the night got her bottle of water and took a huge swig and just as she swallowed realised that it was nail varnish remover :eek:
I thought she was being murdered when she ran to the bathroom
She was fine by the way. But remover was put well away from her bed after that :rolleyes:

Urgh, omd! glad she's ok, most of its come off my teeth now so I will put the nail varnish remover away! Haha Xx

:Na_Na_Na_Na::crazy::silly: @ Twink
take's one to know one
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Tis true ... we have all found each other :8855: not only weight loss we share but very honed senses of humour ... some a bit more strange than others, lol. Good to know we have not all turned into miseries post op (& pre post op) :sign0007: xxx

Back