• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

want a laugh at my expense? :p

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Today I was really stupid! My niece did so lovely acrylic tips on my nails last night and 1 was coming off when I had finished at the gym so I walked into town to get some glue, I tried to open it but couldn't find anything to buy it with so I thought I'd do what I normally do and bite the tip off but this stupid one exploded in my mouth!!!! I was so scared lol all my hubby could do was laugh as I was bent over with my mouth open rely wide with my tongue pushed to the other side lol omd I've never been so panicked in my life Haha oh dear! XX

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

ha ha ha ha what you like, sorry for laughing but you dont want to glue your mouth hunny. i bet you wont do that one again. xx

It was funny when it dried so I could close my mouth lol its come off tongue and cheek but is still allllllllllllll over my teeth it feels awfull hahaha oooopssy ddoooppsy hahaha Xx

Hilarious!!!!!!!!! :8855:

oh dear dont try and pick it off you teeth youwill ruine the enamel go see a dentist if you can. xxx

Was the bypass not enough :8855:

I've done that...lol it comes off eventually:) have glued my fingers together too many times to count lol

Haha I know! I was quite please I some how knew what to do but could have been really serious! Haha, I'm so thick sometimes!!!!!! Xx

VikiB said:
I've done that...lol it comes off eventually:) have glued my fingers together too many times to count lol

Haha I have done that countless times Haha never in the mouth though! :S its mostly off just abit on my teeth oh god what I must have looked like when it happened, I had a meeting thing to go to then too Haha ... Xx

lol gargle with nail varnish remover...sorry angie not trying to be a smart a** thats just what popped in my head when I read it...lol

trip to A&E would sort both problems out then xx but seriously if you ever get chewing gum or anything like that stuck in your hair etc use nail varnish remover it has acetone in and they use that to get the sticky wires off my son's head when they do EEG for epilepsy xx

Haha, no but seriously would it harm me if I put some on a cotton bud to get it off my teeth? Only I don't have a dentist! N don't want to go to the emergency one lol .... am I being really simple asking if its ok to put nail varnish remover in my mouth? Haha Xx

angiemason said:
trip to A&E would sort both problems out then xx but seriously if you ever get chewing gum or anything like that stuck in your hair etc use nail varnish remover it has acetone in and they use that to get the sticky wires off my son's head when they do EEG for epilepsy xx

They used it for my sons eeg too Xx

Haha, no but seriously would it harm me if I put some on a cotton bud to get it off my teeth? Only I don't have a dentist! N don't want to go to the emergency one lol .... am I being really simple asking if its ok to put nail varnish remover in my mouth? Haha Xx

nail varnish remover wont get glue off lol and dont worry it will come off eventually. My daughter said dont worry about your teeth it will come off, and it wont hurt to pick it (shes a hygienist) the dentist would only drill it lol xxx

Defo not going then! Haha, oh good thank you to your daughter, its come off a bit just feels abit rough now lol it was all spikey earlier though! .... I'm such a t*t lol Xx

Back